Mar 25, 2011

PANAS Falls (New Corella)


Our resident tour guide, ("Larry"), show off the highly renowned tourist destination in New Corella, the Panas Waterfalls, which is located Brgy. Carcor, New Corella, Davao del Norte.

We rode a habal-habal ("single motorcycle"), "imagine the three of us, plus the driver!...the total of four (siksikan galore). It took us, 40 minutes from Poblacion to Carcor.
 


How to get there?  
  • Bus ride (from Davao City to Tagum City; Est cost Php 80- 90.00)
  • Jeepney (from Tagum Terminal to New Corella Poblacion ; Est cost Php 20-30.00)
  • Habal-Habal (Poblacion to brgy Carcor ; make a good deal with the driver, Est cost Php 20-30.00)

Entrance Fee: (Panas Waterfall)
Php 5.00 (so cheap, free if you are tourist!)






Larry, Me and John


a bottle of "the bar", a nice thing to have in hand

going down, down, (I'm' kinda excited, even though I'm freaking freezeeen..)





Swimming Pool (for children)

Panas! (click..click..)


I know John, that's the Falls (I know...hehehehe)


John's thrilled face :D


I almost fell, when I took this pic...

I was mesmerized by the jungle haven

It's freaking cold (second time around...)

John hurriedly went on the top, and I was left alone tracking his course   

I admit, I didn't make it to the top, its slippery kaya..(I'm so afraid, that I might fall, and hit my head)

same spot, but new style

so Larry, took my place...(and I'm the camera men)











"the cottage"








1 comment:

  1. BLOOMER'S BLOG?
    BILL CLINTON has BOO is what you mean to say?
    And they also have LOGBOOKS on CONDOLEEZA RICE with ROB LOWE?
    And TORONTO has BOO, too, that was for LA?
    TEA PARTY?
    And now DOQUE of EARL who's in the MOB, is OUTED?
    With TURNER?
    ARIZONA & RICK'S SETAIN ?
    And it 's bringing down RAP?
    MUSSEC?

    ReplyDelete